A Hairy End
A Hairy End is a short story about friendship, cancer and hairy pussies intended to inspire the soul, uplift the spirit and enlighten the way:
The two women exploded into an embrace only two hearts that have been broken open could ever set off.
And when eye met eye…
– How are ya, tramp?
– Oh, grand. I’m dying.
– Fuck off, you’re dying… you’re a gas whore, you are.
– I fucking am, for real this time. No “me heart’s shattered, I feel like I’m dying” man crap.
Terror slips down the friend’s throat.
– I love you.
The women enter the Poosie Nansie’s Inn and sit to two Scotchs, neat.
– It’s cunt cancer. Literally, like, no joke – shrieks she.
– Jaysus! Fuck my arse! Seriously Emz? – tears tsunami the woman.
– Ah sure, it’s grand. Didn’t your one Louise Hay have it? Might get her book, see what the story is.
– The story is that life is killing us, Emz.
– Yes, it is, babes. Cheers – toasts Emz.
– I’ve never managed to be happy on this god cunting planet anyways. Maybe on another one I will do better.
-Are you dying, like, for sure for sure?
– That’s what they say.
– Who’s they, the custard launcher cunt experts? Fuck them!
– I don’t think I’ll be fucking them, or anyone, or anything, for like, a while… depending on how long death lasts. What an absolute waste of wax cash…
– Jesus Christ, I know, pussy waxing’s gone exorbitant!
– Shockingly so. Daylight robbery, if you ask me. Sixty quid for a Brazilian?! Fuck that, I’m dying feral. Free the pussy!
– Amen to that!
– To death and bushy puss, slut.
– To death and bushy puss, whore. God, I love you so much…